Here at BES Electric, Inc., we are always looking for qualified, honest, reliable, hard working individuals, who want to be part of a successful team.
If you are interested in working for us, please take a moment to look at the positions we employ to see if you might be a match for our team.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Positions We Employ
Directs activities of foreman concerned with electrical construction in residential and commercial buildings, or other construction projects. Responsible for maintaining on-time, within budget, quality construction on all projects. Manages up to ten subordinate job foreman who supervise a total of up to 30 employees on job sites. Responsible for contacting and working with sub-contractors and suppliers during the bid process in order to obtain complete bid package information. Required to put together complete and accurate budget price based solely on a written narrative and/or concept with only a building outline to use. Associates degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; ten to fifteen years related experience and/or training.Foreman Electrician
Directs the activities of specific craftspeople assigned to assist him/her in the installation of specific projects. Directs the acquisition of the necessary materials, tools and equipment to complete a profitable project within the contracted scope. Maintains positive working relationships with other trades people, client representatives, utility representatives and city inspectors. Responsible for completing necessary job site paperwork including time sheets, field change orders, requests for information, accident reports, etc. Assists the Construction/Service Manager in the implementation of safe work practices and the evaluation of employees under their direction. Reports to the Construction or Service Manager, depending on department.Journeyman Electrician
Performs all electrical installation tasks at a minimum quality level as set forth in the National Electrical Code and recognized industry practices with a minimum of guidance and within the company safety policies. Lays out installations per blueprints and specifications and assists the foreman in the ordering of materials for projects. Responsible for the proper use of company tools and equipment. Shares knowledge with and trains apprentice electricians. Reports to the foreman.Apprentice Electrician
Performs all electrical installation tasks at a minimum quality level as set forth in the National Electrical Code and recognized industry practices from those areas which he/she has received classroom or on the job training. Maintains satisfactory attendance and grades in a state approved apprenticeship program. Displays ability to comprehend written and verbal instruction to continuously improve knowledge and ability related to the electrical trade.Helper
Performs manual labor and any other tasks needed to assist the electricians on the job site. This entry level position is for those with no prior electrical experience, but are willing to learn and are looking for a way to start building a foundation to becoming an electrician.Laborer
Performs manual labor and any other tasks needed to assist the electricians on the job site.
- Health Benefits available
- Dental, Life, and Disability insurance available
- Competitively priced benefits for the entire family
- Five paid holidays per year (available immediately after your first day of work)
- Paid vacation (available after 12 months)
- 401K retirement plan (available after 1 year)
- Bonus Program
- Profit Sharing Program
BES Electric is an equal opportunity company and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, age, religion or any other legally protected status. BES Electric provides a drug-free workplace. All applicants are required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Current driver’s license (Florida within 90 days)
- Provide proper documentation per the Department of Justice
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Superintendent/Estimator: 10 to 15 years related experience and/or training.
- Foreman Electrician: Minimum of eight years verifiable experience in electrical trade with at least one year as a Foreman
- Journeyman Electrician: Minimum of five years verifiable experience in electrical trade and/or completion of approved apprenticehsip program
- Apprentice Electrician: Minimum of three years verifable experience in electrical trade.
- Helper: Minimum two years verifable experience in electricle trade
- Laborer: No experience necessary
- Due to construction site limitations, the individual must be able to use portable sanitary facilities
- Must be able to work from step ladders to 14′, extension ladders to 24′ and man lift equipment to 50′
- Must be able to carry personal tool belt for duration of scheduled shift
- Employees personal weight and weight of tool belt cannot exceed weight limit of ladder (300 lbs.)
- Repetitive use of arms hands and fingers
- All skills listed in job description and required of a subordinate
- Positively identify colors of wires
- Bend conduit with hand bender and install
- Dig trenches with hand tools and/or power equipment
- Operate mechanical personal lift equipment, electric hammer drills and hydraulic benders and crimpers
- Read and interpret written instructions
- Comprehension of prints and schematics
- Safely operate company vehicles within the scope of the law